Getting Fit Before Pregnancy

Options
Hello everyone!! Happy Monday!!
My goal is to lose 20 pounds befor trying to conceive...
Has anyone else had a similar goal or are you in the same boat as me!?
I look forward to motivation and having a FABULOUS new figure soon!! :D

Replies

• Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Meeeee, trying to get healthy to have a healthy pregnancy (will be my first).
    My goal is around 20lb as well :)
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    It will be my first as well....it looks like we are in the same boat!! Good luck girl!
  • omnipresentminded
    Options
    I am trying to lose as much weight before was continue TTC this spring. I need to ideally lose 80-90 pounds, but obviously that will not happen before this spring... but i am hopefully to lose 20 pounds by this spring.
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    I don't have anybody to have kids with yet, but that's my ultimate motivation for losing weight and getting in shape.
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    I have at least a year before TTC (finishing school first), and I would like to reach a healthy BMI before TTC, which means I have approximately 60 pounds to lose in the next year. I have already lost 20 pounds, but that 20 pounds took 7 months. So, now hopefully with the help of tracking my food and exercise on mfp, the weight will come off a little faster.
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    Well lets keep our eye on the prize ladies...and before we know it, we'll be HEALTHY and ready to start that next chapter of our lives....stay positive...we can do this!!
  • sruffer
    sruffer Posts: 2
    Options
    This
  • Jamfrilly
    Options
    Hello is anyone still doing this. I too want to get fit before pregnancy no4. I have about 20lbs to lose, would love to hear back from some of you.
  • Afishcalledwanda
    Options
    My mother always used the English saying "You need to get thin to get fat" meaning to get pregnant. This covers both attractiveness and the ability to conceive.

Wanda
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    interesting...
  • JoanOfArch
    JoanOfArch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am also starting a plan to lose 15-20 lbs before conceiving. Having a hard time to get motivated enough for more than three days, but here I go!