Newbie! =) I need friends!!!

Options
Hey everyone. Kind of new here. Just been using the food log but just discovered the forum a few weeks ago! I need friends! I am currently doing Jamie Eason Live Fit trainer.. and i LOVE it! This dieting thing is hard work! Just looking for recipes, friends, motivation, etc! Add me if you like!

Replies

• Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Hello, I'm Brandi! I am also trying to do the Jamie Eason program! I'm always struggling a little bit but trying my best. Maybe we can help each other out. Feel free to add me! With help and support anything is possible!!! :)
  • mjbrickley
    Options
    Saw your post and wanted to say welcome and wish you good luck. Im not fallowing any special fitness plan I just do my own thing but the food tracker and fitness tracker diary thing is helping a lot and is a great tool for motivation. Add me if youd like.
  • teenya20
    teenya20 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! new to the tracker myself and just found this forum thing!.....do not follow any fitness program (but i probably should!). Wish you luck :)
  • lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome... This place is filled with great motivation, people are very supportive. Good luck and feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Kelseyfirefly
    Options
    hi im kelsey just started with the app on my phone, hopeing to have some nice freinds to help me stay on track, 5foot 4 femai land i weigh 13 stone and i really wanna get back to a helthy weight. hope you add me soon hugs n kisses kelsey xxxxx
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    WOW! That was quick! I already have like 20 new friends HAHA! You guys are great! Im interested in seeing everyone else diets and hoping to pick up a few tips. I have a really bad problem with sweet :S I looove lovvvveeee them! Im always looking for new sweet recipes! Feel free to share with me. Ill share mine as well. I am pretty boring so you'll see most of my food diary is the same from day to day! I need variety!
  • AudryL
    AudryL Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI I will be starting the Jamie Eason 12 week on Wednesday Feb. 1st. I know some of you have started few weeks ago.
    Right now I'm looking over her site. Question I really don't want to order the stack like the powder drinks.... what can I substitute.
    thanks for any help. Has anyone tryed it without using the supplements.
    thanks