Pinterest?

Options
ashleylynnexo
ashleylynnexo Posts: 51 Member
Does anyone know how long it takes for you to get the invite they're apparently sending you?

I dont want to wait >:[

Replies

• RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    I'll send you one...if you can give me you info. I am a PINTREST addict, LOL! :)
  • rebeccawalker1982
    rebeccawalker1982 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It takes about 4 or 5 days to get the invite from them to let you join.
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It takes about 4 or 5 days to get the invite from them to let you join.

This is how long it took mine :sad:

Then I spent about ten hours a day on it :noway:
  • cbbn11
    cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    What is this PINTREST ?
  • 2012Wendy
    Options
    Signed up yesterday and already addicted!:blushing: I like using it to find healthy food ideas and inspiration!
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I signed up for it life fb and got on it that day:-)
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Love me some Pinerest!! I am addicted as well!!
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    what is Pinterest? I hear everybody talk about it but im lost lol
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    What is this PINTREST ?

Pinterest is crack, that's what it is. It shows you a million little pictures that lead to different websites for food, shopping, fitness, crafts, etc. My mom and I spend about 3 hours a night on there XD
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Ridiculously addictive! Takes a few days so you can feel special when you get accepted.
  • ashleylynnexo
    ashleylynnexo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ridiculously addictive! Takes a few days so you can feel special when you get accepted.

Hahah I'm just waiting for my phone to popup with an email from them! ahh
  • rebeccawalker1982
    Options
    Pinterest will take over your life…there will be no more facebook, google whatever it is, ect…..it is internet crack!

I have managed to find enough gluten free stuff for my husband as well as already have my 7 month old sons 1st birthday party already planed out. And I have made a project off there already....Let see if the pic works.

DSC02862.jpg
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You don't have to wait for someone else to invite you. You can just go onto the website and request an invite. They'll send one to your email within a few minutes and you join from there. Beware! Its totally addicting but its alot of fun. I have made a bunch or recipes, found some cute outfits, and found lots of craft ideas on there.
  • KrystalSlim
    KrystalSlim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump

I love this for motivation!
  • rebeccawalker1982
    Options
    Pinterest will take over your life…there will be no more facebook, google whatever it is, ect…..it is internet crack!

I have managed to find enough gluten free stuff for my husband as well as already have my 7 month old sons 1st birthday party already planed out. And I have made a project off there already....Let see if the pic works.

DSC02862.jpg

Well it was kinda big but you get the hint.
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I tried requesting an invite once through the website and I never got the invite...so I had a co-worker add me. I am addicted!

Pinterest is an online bulletin board.. you have your own page and can make as many boards as you want for different topics (crafting, gift ideas, recipes, fitness tips, etc)...and you can go back and refer to them when you need....but, you also can view all other pins that people are posting and that is how you find the ones you want on your board. It's AMAZING
  • has001
    has001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am also a Pinterest addict!! I suck new people in everyday! I enjoy all the wonderful ideas that you get for your kids, and I am a teacher as well have also found some great ways to reuse many things around the house!
  • luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    IM OBSESSED!
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    OMG, I love Pinterest!!!