30 Day Shred Day 1

Options
Hey Pals today I started Jillian's 30 Day Shred! It was intense but I can tell it's going to be good. Anyone wanting to join me on my 30 Day Shred feel free to add me! I am 5'1 and currently 158.2lbs

Also any other shorties that have done this what was your experiance?

Replies

• renee_lee88
    renee_lee88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey There,

I have been doing it as well and feel great for it :) I'll add so we can be in pain together LOL
  • jentwyn
    Options
    I started today too! I'm 42 and 144 lbs. 5'3"
  • mrsddrake
    Options
    I would like to start> Where is the workout located.
  • csm1342
    csm1342 Posts: 21
    Options
    I would love to do this and I am 5"1.5' at 159 right now. i am doing a biggest loser program at my work but think I can do both.
  • alegrria72
    Options
    I started on Saturday but my inner thighs were so sore I couldn't do it yesterday lol. Today was a tiny bit easier but I can't manage to do all of the cardio just yet but I keep moving the whole time. I'm hoping by the end of the week I can do the whole thing. I do feel great afterwards!
  • CurvyTrini87
    Options
    Oh Man... I am in but I am waiting until the 1st of Feb to begins mine.
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    lilqtwbotkam3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would like to start> Where is the workout located.

You can instantly stream it after buying it from walmart.com or you can buy it from im sure any target, walmart, fred meyer for around $10.
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    Options
    I started on Saturday but my inner thighs were so sore I couldn't do it yesterday lol. Today was a tiny bit easier but I can't manage to do all of the cardio just yet but I keep moving the whole time. I'm hoping by the end of the week I can do the whole thing. I do feel great afterwards!

I know I was literally sore about 10 min after LOL
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    Options
    Oh Man... I am in but I am waiting until the 1st of Feb to begins mine.

Only a few days away good luck on your journey! Still add if you'd like only a few days off :smile:
  • runtrx
    runtrx Posts: 17
    Options
    Started it today and I have to say even with me hitting the gym last week didn't prepare me for this, lol. But I made it through, even talked my big brother into doing it with me. I think he griped more than me during it.

Feel free to add me. I can definitely use the support.
  • theshoefairy
    Options
    I'm planning on starting tomorrow :) I'll be popping out in the morning to get myself some little weights!
  • c_gilmore
    Options
    I'm starting the workout on the first. I started MFP on 1/3/11 at 148.5 lbs- I'm only 5'0"
  • half_marathon
    half_marathon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi pals,
    I'm 5'8 / 146pounds and I would like to join you! :)))