Upset fat pants fitting tight again

Options
I can't figure this out, I have been doing P90X for 30 days and Chalean X for 2 weeks and I wogg and walk and now my fat pants are fitting tight again. :frown: I had lost 14 lbs and now I am up 4.5 I don't get this, is it I am not eating enough? Please help me figure this out.

Replies

• super007
    super007 Posts: 23
    Options
    Stick to one trainer. I use Charlene...and its been very helpful building my abs. You are trying 2 trainers together. One is a body builder (I think) and the other is trying to help you create a beach body. You need to watch what you are eating for sure. But, 99% of the time when you start working out, initially you will 'gain' and its only muscle that you are building. After sometime, your weight will loose rapidly but your muscles will be more erect and defined. Check out my previous post, I've given some good tips.

Mind if I ask which of Charlene's CD's are you using?

71839.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • FletcherChic
    FletcherChic Posts: 158
    Options
    2 things i can think of off the bat....1: you need to up your cals in order to support your new muscles that you're getting from your workouts...try upping your cals by about 200 cals and see if the weight starts to come down again....2: it's possible that your weight is up due to muscle gains.....
    i never weigh myself because it's a guarantee that i'll be disappointed from the gains (and i don't even care when people say "oh but it's muscle!"...blah blah blah....so i just don't weigh :)
    i hope this helps
    :flowerforyou:
  • jeanns
    jeanns Posts: 58
    Options
    Stick to one trainer. I use Charlene...and its been very helpful building my abs. You are trying 2 trainers together. One is a body builder (I think) and the other is trying to help you create a beach body. You need to watch what you are eating for sure. But, 99% of the time when you start working out, initially you will 'gain' and its only muscle that you are building. After sometime, your weight will loose rapidly but your muscles will be more erect and defined. Check out my previous post, I've given some good tips.

71839.png

Which one is which? Are there any that you personally would recommend? I see people talking about the P90X thing all the time on here! Is it a machine? Thanks!
  • rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options

71839.png

I use Chalean X I am on the Burn set, I took a break from P90x for two weeks to do Chalean, I am on day 36 with the eating clean and excercise plan.
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Are you following the P90X Nutrition Guide? Ok, I'm really not able to give advice, b/c I just started P90X myself. I hope that you get it figured out; that would be frustrating! :flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    it sounds like muscles, keep at it, and you will shrink
  • rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options
    2 things i can think of off the bat....1: you need to up your cals in order to support your new muscles that you're getting from your workouts...try upping your cals by about 200 cals and see if the weight starts to come down again....2: it's possible that your weight is up due to muscle gains.....
    i never weigh myself because it's a guarantee that i'll be disappointed from the gains (and i don't even care when people say "oh but it's muscle!"...blah blah blah....so i just don't weigh :)
    i hope this helps
    :flowerforyou:

I will try that . I normally don't weigh myself, when my jeans were too tight and the other day they were loose I stepped on the scale to see what is going on. Ugh this is so hard. I did read that a true pear shape should exercise with more cardio and use less weight on the lower half w/ more reps I have been doing that and it seems like I am putting my weight back on. I will work real hard at upping my cals. thanks for your help.