healthy quick chicken recipes?!

Options
I'm sick of making mushroom chicken breasts!! Need ideas community!

Replies

• casbel98
    Options
    You should check out www.hungry-girl.com. She has lots of great recipes.
  • bon89x
    bon89x Posts: 2
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com is really great too! I'm making chicken stir fry tomorrow night, yumm. Was going to make something in the crock pot but don't know any good chicken crock pot ideas! If you have any I would appreciate any info. :smile:
  • chanson104
    Options
    I love the ziplock zip and steam bags. I just throw in a chicken breast, garlic, and some veges and in a few minutes you have a yummy and nutritious meal!
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Pound out some boneless, skinless chicken breasts and saute in hot salsa. Eat with brown rice or quinoa with cumin. Doesn't get any easier than this.
  • kmkcl
    kmkcl Posts: 5
    Options
    two skinless/boneless chicken breasts in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. 450 degrees for 20 minutes. Top with Heinz 57 sauce right before putting them in the oven. Super easy and zesty! I substitute Mrs. Dash (any flavor) or my fav BBQ sauce. No marinate necessary! Steam up some red potatoes/brocolli and your good to go!
  • JODDY13
    JODDY13 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks for all these great ideas guys!! Cant wait to start cooking now! Anything with garlic is right up my alley!
  • JODDY13
    JODDY13 Posts: 12
    Options
    O and tonight I created a low Cal French onion chicken, in the oven now, if it turns out good ill post the recipe later lil!