Your Diet & Exercise Little Helper

Options
Has anyone had success with Fat Burners, or Supplements that have helped them along in the process of the weight loss journey? What are you using in addition to diet and exercise, pro and cons

by the way i'm 23...5'1....158.....goal weight...135

Also, if you don't use fat burners or supplements and never have please dont lecture me on how bad they are and I know there is no magic "pill" but I eat 1100 calories a day and work out 5 days a week and would like a aid in the process! Thanks in advance :smile:

287109.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• theshoefairy
    Options
    Not really sure if this is what you are looking for but I take pure Acai Berry capsules. They stop me from being hungry, stop me from craving chocolate and carbs and also leave me feeling fuller after meals. They are also very high in fibre and then help out in that department. You can also get a colon cleanser to go along with them and apparently there is a lot of waste that doesn't come out very easily and that can weigh quite a few lbs.
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My doctor recommended omega-3 and -6 fish oils to help; she said having the correction in essential fatty acids would ultimately help with cravings also.
    I've been reading an awful lot of success stories of people who lost even more weight once they started eating back their exercise calories (so if you burn 400 you eat 1500), so that might be something to consider if you haven't already.
    Good luck!
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    lilqtwbotkam3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies!
  • c_gilmore
    Options
    I am also taking acai berry supplement and have just added a cinnamon supplement that aids in sugar and fat metabolism
  • sadessa
    sadessa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    do some research on pyruvate supplements. I'm learning about them in classes (i'm an exercise physiology major) and so far a lot of studies have shown an increase in body fat lost (in addition to diet and exercise) compared to control groups. However, there is still not enough research to say that it is PROVEN effective. I'm still considering it though.
  • Lollliiipopzzzz
    Options
    I've tried Hydroxystim before. I took two once and I felt like I was high the entire day. However, my workouts were incredibly effective. I would say stick to one. I was able to lift double what I would normally lift, and run 2 times faster and further than before. More efficient workouts = more calories burned.

As someone mentioned, cinnamon is a wonderful supplement. I take the capsules or just add cinnamon to my food.

Glucomannan is great to control your appetite. Either take the capsules themselves, or stir it into your food to make your food more filling. It's basically a fiber that makes you really full.
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    lilqtwbotkam3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my research on these things you all mentioned! Thanks