Indoor Exercises

Options
Any ideas on some good indoor exercises? I have no exercise equiptment and I cant think! lol.

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Any ideas on some good indoor exercises? I have no exercise equiptment and I cant think! lol.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    how about a good tape! I used to think they were bothersome but when you can't get out...they are great and believe it or not very addicting!

I do the turbo jam and tae bo....but I also but on my fav cd and jam out for an hour sometimes....plus floor exercises like situps, pushups, lunges, squats, free wieghts.....

good luck!!! (adorable baby btw!!!!)
    hugs,
    Ali
  • DaniUSA
    DaniUSA Posts: 74
    Options
    Use your body as equipment.

Make situps, crunches, push ups. And all the stuff.

If you live in a house or have a basement walk the stairs!!

For example..if you watch tv and there are commercials, walk stairs. do pushups.. just move..
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Thanks so much!! I will definetly try it out! About the baby in the pic, she was premature but you couldnt tell it now! lol
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Lunges, wall sqats, jump rope (if you have the room). chair tricep presses. If your looking for a cardio workout, find steps and walk them, up and down, for a given period of time (if, when that becomes easy, jog them), or yes, any of those dvd's that have exercise videos on them (I don't use em so I don't know any good ones, but I'm sure others on here have lots of good ones to tell you about.)