Down 46lbs - 15 weeks postpartum TUMMY PICS

Options
I've never done photos on here before, let's see if this works. These photos are in order of OLDEST to NEWEST. The bottom photo is of me TODAY.

This first photo is of me BEFORE getting pregnant. I weighed 138lbs here:

11gu3wz.jpg

This next photo is of me the day I got home from the hospital after having my beautiful baby girl and after gaining a total of 70lbs. You can see I still look pregnant, but I'm not :/

112d2dg.jpg

This photo is of me after losing about 20lbs, mostly water weight and post pregnancy 'stuff'

73gn5f.jpg

This photo is of me after losing 30lbs. Still saggy, yuck :/

1zg3ss7.jpg

This is me TODAY - 46lbs lighter :P I'm not where I was when I started, but I'm so much better! I am now 15 weeks postpartum.

15o8nee.jpg

I still have a ways to go, but I've come so far!

Replies

• MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    can't see pics!
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    I don't know how to do the photos on here :/
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Make the IMG in the tags lowercase: img
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    There! Uploaded, resized, and posted :P
  • sarabell619
    Options
    Great job, you are looking great! Pregnancy is such a trauma to abdominal muscles. I am always very impressed to see someone getting back to her pre-baby body!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic.
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    oh, glad you figured out how to do it! i remembered your post and wanted to come back to it.... GREAT WORK!!!!
  • grannynickel
    grannynickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    These pics are amazing. Congratulations on the great results. My granddaughter has had 3 babes in under four years and she is struggling mightily to "get her body back", as she says. Keep up the great work!
  • 115jenny
    Options
    Great job! Stick with it! My baby is 4 years and I let myself go. Its harder and more frustrating the longer you wait! Good luck!
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!
  • m_nicole29
    Options
    You look fantastic! This is such an inspiration to see because it gives me hope that I will one day have a sexy stomach like you after having a baby! Thanks for posting :)
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    great job! Way to get the baby bell gone now opposed to me, a year after :P lol.
    Keep up the great work!!! : )
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic. :flowerforyou: Great Work :smile:
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    This is such an inspiration to see because it gives me hope that I will one day have a sexy stomach like you.! Thanks for posting :)
  • AliKK
    AliKK Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job! I love seeing pics posted, gives me hope...thats so inspiring! :)
  • SharleenSeas
    Options
    Thats so awesome! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • shazamonster
    Options
    Keep it up! You'll get there!
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! I look like your second to last photo right now (of course I'm almost 2 years postpartum...I wasn't nearly as ambitious as you haha!) Glad to see it IS possible to lose the 'dunlap". :]
  • godslilgerl
    godslilgerl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you look great! gives me hope
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!