Sports Bra Help

Options
I am a 38DDD and can NOT find a sports bra that works. I've spent so much $$ in the past trying to find one that holds me in and have yet to find it. I am just starting back on this weight loss journey and really need help from you gals who know what I'm talking about...don't really want to wear two different ones at a time, (yes this has been suggested to me!)
Thanks for any help!

Replies

• amber10101
    amber10101 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I work at a running store, so help women with this often.

Look for an enel bra or check out some things in the Movin Comfort line. Both make items that might work.

Good luck!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I love Moving Comfort. Best sports bra ever.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Enell is the only sports bra for high impact activities (running, kickboxing) that works for me.

I hear moving comfort and champion are good as well for high impact help, but i think they dont go higher than DD cup size which is of no help to me.

stay away from goddess. i made the mistake of buying one that was supposedly for high impact activities, but the straps are too thin for larger breasts size. i only wore it once for running and 5 minutes in i had some discomfort where the straps were on my shoulder. i didnt think anything of it until i got in the shower. turns out the straps chafed my skin raw so taking that shower was PAINFUL :(

now i definitely make sure to check fit, bouncy factor AND strap size when buying a new sports bra.
  • mwilson57
    mwilson57 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love the Maia by Moving Comfort. Make sure you use the sizing guide on their website, their sizes are different than I what I wear in my everyday bras. I also found them on amazon.com for half price, so you might want to check that out, it'll save you a bit or you can get 2!
  • keledawn20
    keledawn20 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks lady...I will look these up and see what I can find. I bought a brand new jump rope and have not been able to jump yet :(