Vitamin Question

Options
Question: how does everyone feel about buying vitamins online?? ... or anyone know any reliable sites?

Replies

• klmpianoman
    Options
    Get the "Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements" by Lyle MacWilliam. Excellent 3rd party independent information on 1500 products. Good health and "why" info too. My money goes to USANA for nutritionals. Excellent science and quality.
  • Clael11
    Clael11 Posts: 12
    Options
    Sorry Just saw the rules on posting. Removed my comment. I use Nutrilite.

Nutrilite is a vitamin, mineral and dietary supplement brand that provides a complete array of supplements for a range of needs, including general nutrition, heart health, weight management, and children’s nutrition.
    Nutrilite sources natural, organic plant concentrates, many grown on our own farms, and highly purified vitamins and minerals from around the world to meet our exacting quality standards. All ingredients used in NUTRILITE® products are extensively researched, tested and formulated to provide a product that meets the nutritional needs of people on their way to optimal health.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Question: how does everyone feel about buying vitamins online?? ... or anyone know any reliable sites?

I love the website eVitamins - they carry my buried treasure VM-100
    Amazon's also got some decent supplement deals too.