help i just want to eat and eat now

Options
hello there I was just wondering if someone is having the same problem as me,I have been eating healthy for 1 month now and noticed a difference in my weight and body shape but today i just want to eat specially sweet things and ofcourse i feel guily after i have done it..any advices,anyone.. THANKS GUYS:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Patty0147
    Options
    You can indulge once in a while of course, and you shouldn't feel guilty because there is nothing wrong with a few bites of something yummy. However, seeing the results you mentioned why would you want to sabotage yourself? Have a couple bites, and set it down. If it's too tempting, throw it away. It's not really a reward if it makes you feel crappy afterwards. Good luck.
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Try a 100 calorie pack, or a yoplait light dessert inspired yogurt.. they have red velvet cake.. I have found a new love in that yogurt!
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    There are sweet things you can have guilt free.

The best option is sugar free jell-o. Its 20 calories for an entire bowl and tastes great! I eat a bowl every couple of days.

On top of that, you can have coke zero and stuff if you are just after something sweet.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    What helps me overcome this is telling myself I can eat whatever I want as long as. I stay within my calorie limit. It really helps me keep my cravings at bay..
  • mariantodk
    Options
    hi Guys thanks for your advice,all of them are great..Patty..your message was so true,why do I want to sabotage myself now ,I will keep that in mind next time I want to eat a tiramisu cupcake hahahhaha,have a great day guys!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    when I get these intense cravings I try to find something that will satisfy me but will be within my calories, ex....mini rice cakes if you want something sweet the carmel corn ones are yummy, skinny cow candy or ice cream, fiber one bars are yummy and sweet I love the chocolate chip ones, kettlecorn is good, I also suck on hard candy like hot balls, jolly ranchers, etc, these help and take a long time to eat, also trader joes has chocolate covered espresso beans 22 of them for 70 cals, I hope this helps........
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have been at this for about a month as well, and have had the same issue. I have a pretty big sweet tooth, and I have been "indulging" on the Skinny Cow snacks (100-120 calories) and the blue bunny sweet freedom ice cream bars. The weight watchers ice cream bars are good, too. And both brands have only 100 calories/bar.
    I have also found that with some yogurts, I can "trick" myself into thinking it is a sweet treat. The same with apples and peanut butter.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    My advice is to not try to curb those big cravings with 100-calorie packs or less-than-awesome snacks. Chances are, you're still going to be craving the good stuff when you're done. Have a day once a week or so where you have the things you are craving. A high-calorie day once in a while is good for your weight loss, and it gives you something to look forward to.