What do you wear to the gym?

Options
2»

Replies

• jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Usually yoga pants and a sports singlet - have worn shorts more recently as I am losing weight and gaining confidence to do so!!!! (plus it's the height of summer here and it's damn hot!)
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Rugby shorts and a singlet. I love that combination.
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    A pair of adidas climalite shorts and a bright blue exercise shirt. I love sports shirts, the material is so light, and it doesn't get drenched with sweat like cotton does
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants and a tshirt or a workout tank. I might try shorts this summer. Texas gets over 100 ALOT

Yoga pants and a tshirt for me as well. When I'm working out at home I'll wear yoga pants or shorts with a tank top
  • amemorte
    Options
    I definately go for the neon yellow, racer-back tank top and either "PINK" yoga pants or just a nice pair of super reflective jogging pants. Gotta cover 'them legs!
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    It kind of depends on what I am doing for the day. If I am running outside, I will wear long underwear with shorts and sweat shirt (winter). If I am doing cardio at home, usually just my pj's or just my briefs.
  • Luthorcrow
    Options
    Rugby shorts and a singlet. I love that combination.

I live in California and that combination would cause a lot of unwanted attention, unless you like guys.

Nike training shorts and sleeveless shirt / tank on none deadlift days and long training pants and soccer socks when I am.
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    A T-shirt and some swimming shorts so i can jump in the sauna post workout. A lot of people treat my gym like a cat walk, but im pretty sure its a gym....