1lb loss in first week!

I'm so dissapointed. I've excercised everyday which I never do any normally and have stayed within/slighty under calorie goal except for one day. Maybe it was that one day that sabotaged me, even still I expected at least 3lbs! I have however lost 3/4 inch off my hips! Strange...

Replies

• kiwinik
    kiwinik Posts: 25 Member
    Don't worry... I did everything just perfect and exercised my butt off (i wish) for the first 12 days with NO result... However I lost about 3 pounds in the next few days and am steadily losing each day now. Not sure why it took so long to kickstart but hang in there!
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Wow, 3/4 of an inch in a week is HUGE! It sounds like your body is still trying to adjust to exercise and you may well have started to build muscle, or your muscles may be slightly torn, which will make your weight fluctuate. I'm sure you'll see better results on the scales next week. However, you should be very proud of the inch loss, that is the most important after all!!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Don't judge solely on the scales .... 3/4 inch is a great loss.
  • aiwich
    aiwich Posts: 63 Member
    and if exercise every day your body will shape up. weigh in after a rest day it will be better ;)
  • Thanks for your replies! I'll keep at it! x