Hello from Scotland

Hi, Im one week in and cant believe I haven't found this site before now. So easy to use and track calories. Message boards look great and will hopefully keep me motivated and on track. Excited and want this to work badly...

Replies

• Hello from Aussie. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Welcome to the site!! Glad you found it and are making this journey! Feel free to add me if you want some support!! :)
  • Hi :smile:
  • sueb12345678
    sueb12345678 Posts: 41 Member
    Hello from south east x
  • hi :)
  • Hello
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 187 Member
    Hello and welcome! :smile: I must admit, I was a bit sceptical to begin with, about whether this site could possibly help me with my weight struggle- but it really is helping to keep me motivated!

I'm also in Scotland - although I come from Yorkshire originally. Feel free to add me if you wish!

All the Best :flowerforyou:
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Hey I'm from Scotland too - near Edinburgh - there are loads of UK folks on here and the time zone doesn't cause that much of a problem between our international mfp'ers :) This site is great,:heart:
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Also hello from Scotland.

I hope you achieve your weightloss goals, you are in the right place
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    :flowerforyou: Hello from Lincolnshire (I really a Northerner though)
    I love Scotland, been a regular visitor to the Aviemore area, most recent visit was Edinburgh last year.
    Welcome and feel free to add me if you like
  • Also from scotland here too... good luck on here and hope you get the results you want!!!
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Hello from Scotland as well =) welcome to MFP, feel free to add me if you like =)
  • Another hello from Scotland!! :happy:
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    HI, also from scotland. Live in central Edinburgh. This site is great and really helps you keep on track and stay motivated!
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 274 Member
    Hi from edinburgh originally but now live in sunny someret,
    42 year old with 2 kids, work full time hectic mum, so this site is great for me really feel in control and the support from friends is wonderful, the time differences is wonderful, getting up to messages from america, australia etc.. is a wonderful start to the day.
  • Hi. I'm also in Scotland. You can add me if you like! :bigsmile:
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Welcome! Feed free to add me, if you like :)
  • kmorrison19
    kmorrison19 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello from a fellow Scot! Good luck in your weight loss journey! I'm sure you will do fab!
  • krisbeaver
    krisbeaver Posts: 41 Member
    Hello from the USA! Wishing you much success in your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Hiya from a Dundonian !!!
    Hope you achieve your goals, I'm on track with the help of this site :)