HELP...

Options
newbie here... I don't even know where to post this... if i record a recipe on my food tracker how do I then divide it into portions? I'm not going to eat the whole thing in one go and if I then record it else where the whole thing will register... there are at least 3 or 4 serves... what have i don't wrong???? please have pity and tell me what to do ...

Replies

• Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    When you are putting in the recipe there is an option that says "servings" or "portions" you can put in whatever number you like :)
  • LemonDiva
    Options
    Dexy!!!! guess what... i wasn't using the recipe bit... i just put the ingredients straight into the tracker... duhhhh...
    So I've done it right now and as you say sorted the number of portions ....phew I am on a steep learning curve here... x x thanks for coming to my rescue x
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Options
    Dexy!!!! guess what... i wasn't using the recipe bit... i just put the ingredients straight into the tracker... duhhhh...
    So I've done it right now and as you say sorted the number of portions ....phew I am on a steep learning curve here... x x thanks for coming to my rescue x

Its a learning curve for us all at the start :flowerforyou:
  • LemonDiva
    Options
    lol glad to hear that DV ... felt so silly x x
  • Fififantastic
    Options
    big learning curves here too :smile: