My TurboFire Results!!!

Options
Hey all!

Just wanted to say that I have had amazing results with TurboFire! I have just uploaded my before and after pics in my profile (after much hesitation about my before!)

Has anyone used the advanced TurboFire DVDs? I am thinking of adding them to my routine... :)

Replies

• MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome results! I may need to look into getting my hands on a copy of TurboFire. :happy:

Is there a meal plan that goes with it or was this from the exercise alone?
  • jmeriano
    Options
    It is a complete set of 12 workout DVDs, comes with a nutrition guide,resistance bands, and some other cools stuff!

I absolutely love the workouts! I use the shakeology too. what do you currently use?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    How long have you been at Turbo Fire? I'm doing Turbo Jam right now, this will be my 3rd week.
  • jmeriano
    Options
    Funny, I started off using Turbo Jam and fell in love with Chalene! Then when TurboFire came out (2010 I believe), I purchased it and started using it from then.

I hear TurboFire 2 is coming out soon! I am pretty much addicted to her workouts! I can't do Chalene extreme but I live the cardio kickboxing.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to get those results?

That's great that you now work for the company too
  • jmeriano
    Options
    results were quick with turbo jam, because I was overweight. I would say within 9 months I lost quickly I kind of hit a plateau. I then tried Turbo Fire, which gave me more definition and pushed me along the way...

I became a coach because paying it forward was the best way to help others on their journey.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Great results, I have turbo fire just not used it
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    The advanced dvds are great. HIIT is for 30 minutes and can't remember the other ones. I haven't done them in awhile but I highly recommend them.

Great results.