Hello everyone

Options
Hi everyone

Just wanted to say hey and let you know that I am new on this forum :smile: :

I am trying to loose 10kgs and have been on a weight roller coaster for the last 4 years :cry: :mad: :angry: :grumble:

I am hoping calorie counting will help me to do so and I am already feeling good after one week :happy:

See you around! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• terrybby
    Options
    welcome!
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. You should def notice a difference on this site, it really helps to log everything you eat. It has such an impact when you see it in black and white. Good luck!
  • ucan2012
    ucan2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    yes i have just discoered this sight will take a while to figure things out and get my head around it:smile:
    appricate all help i can get r in good mind frame at moment.:huh:
    have done ww needed a change 4 finical reasons .Would like to hear from anyone new To help each other out XOX
  • ivanaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    welcome! if you're looking for support and good advice, you're definitely in the right place. good luck reaching your goals! :smile:
  • giraffeprincess
    giraffeprincess Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for making me feel welcome - it is good to know that i am not alone and there are other people out there doing the same things!
    Good luck to all of you's as well :)
  • MotivationINeed
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey, please feel free to add me :-)
  • kevgee
    kevgee Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome... I love it on here. There's lots of help & support around.
    Good luck on your journey.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I have been here sine June and Love it! Lots of motivation and encouragement!!
    If you have any?'s just ask. That is why we are all here to suport one another on our health and fitness journey's
    Good Luck on your goals.