Skinny Girl Cocktails?

Has anyone tried them? I'm tempted to go to the liquor store Friday and try the margarita one.

Replies

• Personally I do like them. Just keep an eye on the serving size for each one. I believe the margarita is 100 cals for 5 oz. So over rocks it's an awesome drink!

A lot of the larger chain restaurants have the 'skinny' versions...Applebees has skinny margaritas & skinny mojitos. LOVE THEM!
  • Try light Jose Cuervo.... It was I think better and same calories!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    The Skinny Girl Margarita is good and the Applebee's SkinnyBee Margarita is good too. :)
  • fastkat
    fastkat Posts: 12
    Santa brought me some skinny girl margaritas and honestly i think i would rather be chunky then to drink them. not good
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    I'm not a big fan of the "diet drink after taste" and it is really strong in these drinks-

Just go for something sensible- vodka and soda with a splash of cranberry and limes is a great, low calorie drink- around 80-
  • jmamwv
    jmamwv Posts: 1
    Love them!!!
  • aimsterct
    aimsterct Posts: 37 Member
    Personally, I thought they were like having frozen yogurt. It's just not the same, but you know that, and if you're serious about your weight loss, it will be a good alternative to the real thing. It has just enough of that real margarita taste to fill that craving. But it definitely is "light" in taste as well as calories.
  • I didn't love the Skinny Girl margarita. I didn't stop me from drinking it though!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Did not really care for it but not everyone's taste is the same. I also tried Bob Baja's zero calorie Mai Tai mix and it was delicious!
  • computerchick
    computerchick Posts: 2,674 Member
    The light Jose Quervo is MUCH better. I tried them both on the same night. Did a taste test thing with four of my girlfriends. We all agreed Jose was better.
  • I meant to get the Margarita one but accidentally got the Sangria and it just tasted like sweet white wine (I'm a dry red wine drinker). AND it actually had MORE cals than my regular 5 oz red wine.
  • The Skinny Girl Margarita is good and the Applebee's SkinnyBee Margarita is good too. :)

Ah ha! I knew a restaurant carried it! Everytime I ask the waitress/waitor they look at me like I'm nuts!
  • sc1234
    sc1234 Posts: 42 Member
    Santa brought me some skinny girl margaritas and honestly i think i would rather be chunky then to drink them. not good

funny!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    i wasn't a big fan :(
  • I didn't like the Skinny Girl margarita at all. I don't drink much though, so I am perfectly content to just skip alcohol unless I really want it... like the occasional Bailey's in coffee.