Post Baby Weight Loss

Options
Hello MFP-ers. Is anyone else here trying to lose weight after having a baby. If so, add me. I could really use the support of like minded motivators to help keep me on track! I promise to return the favor!

Replies

• jevans918
    jevans918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose the baby weight as well. I just had my son in August via c-section so I am trying to get my stomach back which seems to be taking forever. But I would love the support and be more than willing to give you some support as well :) We can do it!
  • joeystace
    Options
    Hi. I had my little girl back in June and have managed to loose the weight put on whilst pregnant but I was probably a little bigger than should have been to start with only being 5"2! So trying to get to reasonable weight for my height and generally get bit fitter and healthier. Im always grateful for bit of support especially of it's coming people who know exactly what your going through. Some days seem easy then all it takes is few bad nights and you have no energy for exercise and crave badness!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am also losing baby weight, I had 2 sections In Dec 2009 & then July 2011. Im back to pre baby no2 weight but need to lose another 13lbs to get to pre baby no 1 weight now