anyone else always cold now they are loosing weight?

Options
im always cold now, i dunno if its due to fact iv burnt off most of my fat but has anyone else found has they loose weight they feel the cold more?
i am in north of uk and its freezing out at the momment but even in house with heating blasted on i feel the cold brrrr!!

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was while I was losing it. It's a lot better now I am maintaining.

It's freezing today.
  • baxyboy
    baxyboy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Haha yes! This Xmas and winter I am finding myself having to wear jumpers and put the heating on all the time, whereas last year thanks to my natural insulation (aka fat lol) I maybe had the heating on 2 or 3 times at most.... this losing weight thing is more expensive than they let on! ;)

Just think about it this way though... the colder you feel, the more you must be losing - so congrats to you!
  • dwtouch4
    Options
    This happened to me. It's not that bad but not having the extra fat layer makes you feel the cold more. Probably the only down side to losing a lot of weight but I'll gladly take it. I just have to dress warmer than I used to.
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm always cold when I am hungry. Or sedentary.

On the plus side -I heard that you burn more cals when you are cold - all the shivering..... :)

So I either have to eat something - or go for a run.

x
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    i rarely get cold ..sometimes my feet get cold at night so i just put socks on but thats about it .. i have the opposite problem and im thinking because i work out a lot and have created a lot of heated energy from that
  • Daxiacat
    Options
    Weather here keeps sleeting and then stopping, apparently 2 ft of snow in brighton! I'm london based but I feel we might get something a bit heavier later in the week.

But yes, at my skinniest the cold was defo more noticeable! Just an excuse to wear more lovely clothes :)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Weather here keeps sleeting and then stopping, apparently 2 ft of snow in brighton! I'm london based but I feel we might get something a bit heavier later in the week.

But yes, at my skinniest the cold was defo more noticeable! Just an excuse to wear more lovely clothes :)

Really? I am not that far from Brighton and there's no sign of snow here today! It's been blue skied and sunny up until now but it's just clouding over. Freezing, though. I don't think it's got above -2 today.