Runners - XT day

Options
nyy03
nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
Hey runners, just wondering what you do on your XT days. I used to do P90X but thought I'd try to mix it up. Like to hear what everyone does.

Thx

Replies

• mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    strength training, bodyrock, run up and down stairs at work :D
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Whatever I damn feel like, I deserve it!

I choose from fast walking, swimming, exercise bike, one of my library of exercise DVDs or a mini-circuit of the low-impact cardio machines at the gym, just not anything else involving a pounding action!

Twice a week I also do running-specific resistance training with a focus on my core.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I usually stick with the stationary bike, Arc Trainer, or regular elliptical. I throw in some Ab Ripper X as well.

I'm always hesitant to so the Plyo work, just b/c I'm afraid of the lateral movement causing an injury. But the other ones are probably awesome as well. Especially Kempo X.
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Anything but run. I've done some P90X workouts, a lower body workout I got out of a dumbbell workout book, rest. It just depends on how I'm feeling.
  • Phobbs59
    Options
    Strength training TRX, weights and swimming. Looking into the BodyRock stuff
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Weights + elliptical or cycling
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Weights Cycling or swimming. (would like to get into triathlon scene in future) :)
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Group fitness classes, step and aerobics/strength interval.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    bodypump class and yoga.
  • jedinight32
    Options
    Hi!!!!

Yoga, weights, walking and some circuit training.