90 days and 66 pounds

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Just amazing anyway, but in 90 days? Incredible!!! If anyone can tell me how I can post and add a picture please pm me and let me know x
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great success!!! What is your fitness plan?
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    You can totally see the difference. Especially in the shape of your face. Congrats! Keep up the good work. I have no doubt you'll reach your goal.
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm sure you are already feeling so much better!:happy:
  • mamasohood
    Options
    This is incredibly inspiring for me. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!!! Keep it up!
  • debsgallery
    Options
    CONGRATS! What an achievement! You look great! Thanks for the pics and inspiration!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Tips...

I have religously written down every bite of everything that goes into my mouth. If I eat it, I write it. Even if it was a bad day. I also do my best to eat healthy. I see a lot of people on MFP whose food diaries look like pure junk, but they are losing weight because it is still under their daily calorie limit. You can lose weight that way, but I doubt I would feel as good if I ate 1400 calories worth of fast food. KWIM? Anyhow, whenever I am out to eat or in a tempting situation, I just think WWJD (What would Jillian do)? lol. I figure if Jillian Michaels wouldn't put it in her mouth, then I'm not putting it in mine. :)

Anyhow, no big secrets unfortunately, but I hope it helps someone. :)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Your eyes are so much bigger and brighter now. Keep up the amazing work.
  • abbyd37
    abbyd37 Posts: 18
    Options
    Great Job just starting here.
  • aliciapenny
    aliciapenny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    wow. I think this is something to be proud of. you are proof that eating right works. no lap band or miracle drugs necessary. hard work works every time
  • sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    great job! keep it up! and keep us posted!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Great job, nicely done! Keep on going and you will get to 122!!!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • jireh4me
    Options
    Fantastic....keep up the great work! :happy:
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Tips...

I have religously written down every bite of everything that goes into my mouth. If I eat it, I write it. Even if it was a bad day. I also do my best to eat healthy. I see a lot of people on MFP whose food diaries look like pure junk, but they are losing weight because it is still under their daily calorie limit. You can lose weight that way, but I doubt I would feel as good if I ate 1400 calories worth of fast food. KWIM? Anyhow, whenever I am out to eat or in a tempting situation, I just think WWJD (What would Jillian do)? lol. I figure if Jillian Michaels wouldn't put it in her mouth, then I'm not putting it in mine. :)

Anyhow, no big secrets unfortunately, but I hope it helps someone. :)

You definitely going about it the right way. Awesome job!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Wow totally Amazing. Keep up the good work!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome job! Keep up the great work! I can see the difference.
  • gerritnking
    Options
    Congrats.
  • Queenb62303
    Options
    congratulations! that is amazing and inspiring! keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!