An Invitation From NBC's Today Show's Joy Bauer

Options
Hey everybody! I'm really excited that I've been asked by Joy Bauer, of NBC's Today show, to participate in a Google + Hangout with her tomorrow at 4:00pm EST. If you've ever wanted to ask Joy a question related to nutrition or health (or if you just want to watch me live and make fun of me) you can do so here: https://www.facebook.com/JoyLBauer#!/JoyLBauer?sk=app_142371818162

Replies

• olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Exciting! Have a blast!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i <3 the joy fit club!
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I'm VERY excited about it. I have a very good friend who is a member of the Joy Fit Club and was on the Today Show with Joy last July. I hope that once I hit my ideal weight that I'll become a member as well. The Hangout is at 4:00 pm est today. You don't have to have a Google+ account. You can watch the Hangout on the link I provided and you can also ask Joy questions via Facebook and Twitter. It's her 1st Hangout so I feel very honored to have been asked to be a part of it.
  • myopus
    Options
    That's very neat - a true once in a lifetime experience...
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Here's the link to the Google+ Hangout that I participated in yesterday with NBC Today Show's nutritionist, Joy Bauer. It was an honor to be invited to participate. The video will take about 8-9 minutes to download so be patient. My question comes at about 17 minutes in. I have to say that Joy really surprised me with the additional invitation that she extended to me as she finished answering my question. What was that invitation? You'll have to watch it to find out, but I will tell you that I'm SO excited! Link: http://livestre.am/1gnFE
  • myopus
    Options
    Joy's Twitter buddy going to the big time! Awesome! I also enjoyed your question. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!