looking for friends/buddies!

Options
Hey there! I'm looking for some friends for support and encouragement. I'm 22 years old and have about 26 more lbs to lose. I've already lost 14 :smile: I really love working out... I run or do other cardio like 5x a week and try to do weights 3x.

I'm looking for weight loss support of all kinds and all people! We're in this together. :drinker:

Replies

• blissy_girl
    blissy_girl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am always looking for support/modivation :smile:
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Everybody feel free to add me as well, new friends and motivation are always welcome :)
  • jenn1pher
    jenn1pher Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I love new friends, couldn't do it without all the support! :)
  • Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    I love to be around "active" ppl! Surround yourself with ppl on your level! You're free to add me :)
  • thinsla
    Options
    yay me too!!! :)
  • jonathandavis422
    Options
    me 3
  • timmomo
    timmomo Posts: 35
    Options
    Also new here. I figure I'll pickup buddies with frequent posts. So--here goes! Best of luck to all, may you never wakeup 156lbs overweight like I did. lol
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me. Good luck reaching your goal!!
  • littlemisssunshine911
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi. I live in Pittsburgh and I am looking for people like me for wieght loss support. I live in the city alone, my husband is a truck driver who is gone a lot. I want to make new friends who have some of the same goals in mind to hang out with, exercise with, or just vent and give encouragement.
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    I've added you :smile: Good luck with your MFP journey :flowerforyou:
  • lesliemifflin
    Options
    hey there! happy to support you if you need it! feel free to add me! :) good luck in your journey!
  • o0sunshine0o
    Options
    Yay, you guys are awesome! <3
  • steffihoney
    Options
    Good luck! I sent you a friend request. I could also use some more motivation and support!
  • vigyal75
    vigyal75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me! I may not be the typical dieter, but I still have a weight loss/ fitness goal. :smile:
  • littlemisssunshine911
    Options
    Hi! I know this has nothing to do with weight loss but I have to ask... Is your real name Sunshine? My real name is Sunshine...just thought I'd ask. I live in Pittsburgh PA and am looking for friends for support.
  • angbunny22
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • muggs1090
    muggs1090 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im new too, would love to have more friends for support!
  • o0sunshine0o
    Options
    Hi! I know this has nothing to do with weight loss but I have to ask... Is your real name Sunshine? My real name is Sunshine...just thought I'd ask. I live in Pittsburgh PA and am looking for friends for support.

Hah, no! I just made it because I love sunshine but it is a cool name :)