30 Day Shred - Starting Today!

Options
I'll finally get my dumbells in the mail today, so my 30 Day Shred workout will begin as soon as I have them in hand!

I'll be sure to take some pictures so I can have before/after photos. I'm a little scared and nervous to do this. I know it will hurt but it'll be well worth the results, I hope!

Replies

• Michaelaraedixon
    Options
    Good luck to you! I wish you the best and to get the results you are working hard for!
  • Froggeh
    Froggeh Posts: 148
    Options
    Good luck to you! I wish you the best and to get the results you are working hard for!
    Hopefully those 25lbs will fly away! =)
  • LaBlue24
    LaBlue24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The 30-Day Shred is a GREAT workout. You do not get bored, but will feel the burn! You can do it!!!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i just started tuesday, im going to do it everyother day with elliptical training on the off days! good luck :)
  • DinaRobin
    DinaRobin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good luck. It's great fun and once you get over the day 3 and 4 ache, it gets much easier. I'm doing it on the days I don't do something else, so about 4 times per week. I've done level 1 about 15 times and can run through it easily now. I've done level 2 about 5 times and I'm still finding some bits a bit hard going. After about 5 - 10 more, I'm going to try level 3. :-)
  • daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started last night! I am sore today..but going to keep on going!! =) good luck! feel free to add me!
  • sambustem
    Options
    I started Monday, and missed yesterday. Started with 10lb weights...WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE!!!! Did 5's on Tues and made a HUGE difference!!! Back to it today after work. Pretty tough, but can't figure out HOW its going to work. But we shall see. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • mersh24
    mersh24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great choice!! 30 Day Shred is a quick way to get moving. I love how the workouts are only 20 min. Make sure you eat bananas and drink water so you don't get calf cramps from all the jumping! :) My daughter and I are doing the 30 Day Shred workouts too, we've done 3 days of Workout 1. I'm nervous to move up to Workout 2! Good luck and just do it!
  • jaybird951
    jaybird951 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'll finally get my dumbells in the mail today, so my 30 Day Shred workout will begin as soon as I have them in hand!

I'll be sure to take some pictures so I can have before/after photos. I'm a little scared and nervous to do this. I know it will hurt but it'll be well worth the results, I hope!

good luck dude...
  • Froggeh
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for all the support. I'm so nervous! I'd LOVE to lose all 25lbs, but I'd be SO happy if I could even lose 15lbs within the 30 days!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love it... I just started level 2 last night I am sore today
  • nowillpower3791
    Options
    sorry but what is the 30 day shred? where do i find information on it?
  • meycay
    meycay Posts: 29
    Options

Right?
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    I started Monday, was really achey Tuesday so skipped a day. I did a session yesterday so I've made today my official day 2! Yay! Good luck - I'm sure your hard work will pay off!
  • classy1detroit
    Options
    Are you referring to the Jillian Michaels "30 Day Shed and Shred" exercise DVD?
  • classy1detroit
    Options
    Are you referring to the Jillian Michaels "Shed and Shred 30 Day" workout DVD?
  • Froggeh
    Options
    Are you referring to the Jillian Michaels "30 Day Shed and Shred" exercise DVD?
    Yes
  • jeyoung03
    Options
    I started this Monday! :) LOVE IT!
  • Froggeh
    Options
    Don't get to start my 30 day shred today after all. The weights didn't get here until just now (its 8pm here) and I really don't want to do the workout this late since I live upstairs. I don't want be jumping around on the floor when the downstairs neighbors are home. =) But, tomorrow, it begins!
  • LaBlue24
    LaBlue24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Right?

It is Jillian Michael's 30-day work out, that incorporates weight training, resistance and abs all in a great 30 minute work out. You can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328022593&sr=8-1