Starting the 30 Day Shred??

Options
Any one who has started the 30 Day Shred either last night or today. I want to keep up with it and maybe if i commit to posting here each day i do it then it will be that extra motivation to make it through the first 30. Anyone else who wants to start it with no excuses to stop. Join me!

Replies

• DownHillCrusg
    DownHillCrusg Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Down
  • happygirl338
    Options
    I'll be starting today also. Good luck :). Maybe we can help push each other to finish through the whole 30 days!
  • zoedicko
    zoedicko Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i also did day 1 this morning. good luck xx
  • jerry47car
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • DownHillCrusg
    Options
    yes please! Good luck!
  • DownHillCrusg
    Options
    Julianne Micheal's trainer 30 Day Shred Work out DVD with 3 levels of workouts to do over the course of 30 days..the work outs are about 25 mins total and burn around 200 calories for me at level 1 so far.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Planning on buying this on my way home tonight. :)
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow :0)
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first workout today...and man the push ups were a challenge for me :explode:
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    good luck!! awesome results will come!
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    I started DAY ONE this morning too!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it and worked up a great sweat!!! We can do this girl...and 30 days from now think of how FABULOUS we'll look and feel!! I even took a photo this morning so I can 'see' my results in 30 days:) WAHOOO!!
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow :0)

Me Too!!!!!
  • happygirl338
    Options
    I just completed my first workout today...and man the push ups were a challenge for me :explode:

The push ups are always the hardest for me also! And the ab workouts. Boy, I am out o shape haha. But 30 days well all look great :)
  • ReynertsonPotts
    Options
    I just started this morning too! What a great work out! I love her motivation - Nothing is free! You have to work for the body you want! I also bought the six weeks six pack to go along with it. Hoping to see some awesome results!
  • DownHillCrusg
    Options
    I started DAY ONE this morning too!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it and worked up a great sweat!!! We can do this girl...and 30 days from now think of how FABULOUS we'll look and feel!! I even took a photo this morning so I can 'see' my results in 30 days:) WAHOOO!!

Thanks for the motivation!!! LETS DO THIS!
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    Ohhh the push-ups will be the death of me....bahahah....I'm sure they looked fugly, but I DID THEM..:) And I was actually smiling at the end....sweaty, but smiling....I refuse to let go of my 'after picture' vision....LETS DO THIS!!
  • creepycuteee
    creepycuteee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Did the first workout this morning too :)
  • Bethee101
    Bethee101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

I am on day 5. The first day the push ups were pretty much a joke for me too!! Now I can do them and almost keep up! Stick with it, you will see results!! I am loosing 1 lb every 2 days on it!
  • katzblood
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 today and am looking forward to it as yesterday it seemed to help get the muscles in my legs loose & hurt less.