Looking for support buddies!

Options
I am looking to lose about a 100 lbs. I have been heavy pretty much all my life and want a change. My husband is also heavy but isn't ready to make a change. I am looking for support buddies to help through this challenging process and help keep me focused and on the right track. :happy:

Replies

• ColleenMichele
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck, Feel free to add me. We can all always use extra support!
  • skward04
    skward04 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! Good luck with your journey :)
  • angbunny22
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me :)
  • Icandoit66
    Icandoit66 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! Just started this journey also! We can do it!! Please add me! : )
  • josey12012
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! I need to lose about 50 lbs, and could use all the support I can get.
  • linnzers82
    Options
    I am also looking for support buddies! I would appreicate any ideas or information. I need to drop about 30 pounds.
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    You're welcome to add me as well! I need to lose 80ish!
  • sharonenderby
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me !
  • shocker1974
    shocker1974 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me and good luck to all on this journey.
  • sandylray
    sandylray Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose 70 pounds.
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    welcome... :) you can do it. just set your mind to it. feel free to ad me
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. Good luck!
  • We know how important support, and logging your food intake is to your progress here at Nutrition Destination in Tyler Tx. We have a weight loss Challenge where we coach people about good nutrition to help them lose weight. We use myfitnesspal as a tool to hold them accountable for their success or lack thereof. We can coach them if we can see the choices they have made. Different people have different ideas of what "healthy food" is. I lost 42 lbs in 8 weeks and have kept it off for 11 yrs. My wife went from a size 20 to a size 10 in 6 weeks while dropping 32 lbs. Last week we had 27 challengers check in losing a collective 62 lbs. Ranging anywhere from a 1/2 lb to 7.2 lbs while still getting the good nutrition to support healthy cellular growth within the body. You can do it too. 903-581-2582 Michael
  • surprisewind
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request. I have about the same to lose :)
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me as well. I'm looking to lose the same.
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck. feel free to add me
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Msgrits
    Options
    I also need lose 100 lbs. have lost 18 lbs. so far. Need all the support I can get.
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Best of luck to everyone!
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I too need to lose around 100 lbs, and I could use some '*kitten* kickers' - so please feel free to add me (and I'll kick your *kitten* in return) :-)