DAY 1 of Shred complete....WAHOOO!!

Options
Goood Morning friends!! Happy Tuesday!! This morning I woke up extra early and did Day 1 of the 30 day Shred....its SO great and I worked up a great sweat!!! My leg muscles are already yelling at me and it feels fab!! :)
I took photos this morning so I can SEE my results in 30 days.....WAHOOOO!! :D
Have a GREAT Tuesday!!

Replies

• KathieElisa
    Options
    Its really a great workout. Today will be day 4 of level 1 for me :) Keep up the good work !!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Kick butt!!
    A gal I work with and I are starting tomorrow (I showed her the success posts on the 30DS yesterday and she is PSYCHED!).

Here's to being an After pic!!!
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    WAHOOO!! I can't WAIT to be an after pic...and 30 days from now, I will be!!! Lets DO THIS!! :D
  • kar74
    kar74 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm finishing up the 10 minute trainer video and will be starting 30 day shred next week. I'm scared and excited all at once. :-)
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm getting this DVD on my way home today! :) Looking forward to doin' work!
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Finally got my video, my weights and my mat--I'm starting the shred tomorrow night!
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    Starting with you all too :) xxx
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Well Done ive just Done Day 27 x
  • mrsbeardtoyou
    Options
    Good Luck....
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    YAY!!! You all rock!!! We can so do this!!!
    When I took my 'before' photo this morning I was SMILING from ear to ear.....not because I LOVED how I looked in the photo, but because I'm SO EXCITED to be an 'after picture' in 30 days..:) Lets do this!!
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first day. OMG I hard SUCH a hard time! I have never been able to do push ups and the cardio is difficult as my apartment has really crappy floors and you can hear every movement. However, I can see this working, as my heart was definitely a pumping! Just gotta push myself harder!

Now I am off to the gym to do 30 minutes on the elliptical!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Goood Morning friends!! Happy Tuesday!! This morning I woke up extra early and did Day 1 of the 30 day Shred....its SO great and I worked up a great sweat!!! My leg muscles are already yelling at me and it feels fab!! :)
    I took photos this morning so I can SEE my results in 30 days.....WAHOOOO!! :D
    Have a GREAT Tuesday!!

Tomorrow you are going to discover muscles you never knew you had! lol

I did level 2 day 8 this morning. Thankfully, the soreness is at a minimum after so long. :-) Good luck!
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    I just finished my first day. OMG I hard SUCH a hard time! I have never been able to do push ups and the cardio is difficult as my apartment has really crappy floors and you can hear every movement. However, I can see this working, as my heart was definitely a pumping! Just gotta push myself harder!

Now I am off to the gym to do 30 minutes on the elliptical!

WAY TO GO!!! I am right there with you on the push ups being hard....just think of how 'easy' they will be in 30 days.:) I'm doing my cardio tonight...WAHOOOOO!!!! Have a fab day!!
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    I completed day 1 of 30DS yesterday, today will be day 2. I woke up sore in my glutes and legs-but stretching good I believe is key. Jillian kicked my *kitten* (but I can't complain because it will be worth it in the end if I want the body)! I see the before and after pics and can't wait to compare myself. It's so amazing what type of transformation the human body can do.

BYE BYE FAT! I'm on board with all of you! Lets kick some serious butt together! :)
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    I completed day 1 of 30DS yesterday, today will be day 2. I woke up sore in my glutes and legs-but stretching good I believe is key. Jillian kicked my *kitten* (but I can't complain because it will be worth it in the end if I want the body)! I see the before and after pics and can't wait to compare myself. It's so amazing what type of transformation the human body can do.

BYE BYE FAT! I'm on board with all of you! Lets kick some serious butt together! :)

I TOTALLY agree...I look forward to feeling sore tomorrow and getting a good stretch in. :) We can SO do this....lets be those 'after pictures' we've seen on here.....WAHOOO!!
  • queenkb
    queenkb Posts: 39
    Options
    Great job! I like the dvd..hate the jumping jacks! Keep it up. Lets get those promised results!
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just bought this DVD on Amazon and am waiting for it to arrive. I'm hoping to start next week, and I can't wait!! :)
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    OH I agree...the jumping jacks will get old quick I'm sure....but hey, if I can do that workout will 100% for 30 days and see those results...I'm IN...bring on the jumping jacks! :D
  • karolinebratsj
    karolinebratsj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started Day 1 as well... curious about it. I can't seem to coordinate going to the gym with anybody, so this is what I'm doing in addition/on a regular basis :-)