Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who has no idea what the OP is talking about? I did a search and all I find is a blog post about the falacy of being a gentleman.

Idk I can't see the picture either.
    If the host is blocked (like at some people's work), you won't see it.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who has no idea what the OP is talking about? I did a search and all I find is a blog post about the falacy of being a gentleman.

Oh yes, thank you for busting me about surfing MFP while at work.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

Oh yes, thank you for busting me about surfing MFP while at work.
    Your information has been forwarded to your IT department. :cue scary music:
  • Samanthasteinagle26
    Options
    Too funny.
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lol, I love it, lmfao!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    rGfCH.jpg

Just thought it was funny and would brighten everyone's day!
    ...and now you see how Jersey Shore was created.

I don't see how you can improve upon this comment, LOL!! :laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to the "Willardson Theory on Why Women date Jerks".

Being a jerk is hereditary. Think of your typical jerk (a-hole); chances are his parents are ok, or if the jerk has kids, the kids are ok. Thus, being a jerk is a hereditary condition, that skips generations.

No woman wants kids that are considered jerks; thus in order to ensure that this doesn't happen ....

So if my father-in-law is a jerk, then I guess my kids are screwed!!
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    I subscribe to the "Willardson Theory on Why Women date Jerks".

Being a jerk is hereditary. Think of your typical jerk (a-hole); chances are his parents are ok, or if the jerk has kids, the kids are ok. Thus, being a jerk is a hereditary condition, that skips generations.

No woman wants kids that are considered jerks; thus in order to ensure that this doesn't happen ....

So if my father-in-law is a jerk, then I guess my kids are screwed!!

Not entirely sure about that one. My dad's mom is total _________ (fill in the blank with ANY derogatory term you can think of to describe a human and it will surely fit, as a matter of fact, you should probably try to invent a word that captures the meaning of all of the bad words that can describe a person and it will just about fit her), and my dad is butt hole also, I myself am a *kitten*! So his original theory is not definite by any means. There is yet hope that your baby's father can stop the cycle. OR you can be pretty much screwed like you said!:) Happy times, sweet heart, Happy times.