52.5 Lost

Options
ptdr
ptdr Posts: 25 Member
I started myfitnesspal when I already lost 35 lbs.... I am now at 52.5 lbs. Need to lose another 80.5 to be a my healthy goal weight . . . . baby steps . . . :smooched:

Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats! keep up the work
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: (water, of course!)
  • Susanhs6
    Susanhs6 Posts: 8
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You rock! Fifty pounds is no small feat!
  • patbad
    patbad Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: Great job!!! What diet are you following?
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I started myfitnesspal when I already lost 35 lbs.... I am now at 52.5 lbs. Need to lose another 80.5 to be a my healthy goal weight . . . . baby steps . . . :smooched:

That's FANTASTIC! CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the great job you're doing! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • mel_renee
    mel_renee Posts: 15
    Options
    That is AMAZING!! congratulations :bigsmile:
  • ptdr
    Options
    Thank you. I didn't know anyone could see what I typed in here. All this positive feedback is wonderful. Thank you for your kind words. :flowerforyou:
  • ptdr
    Options
    :smile: Great job!!! What diet are you following?

I started out doing Weight Watchers last year. But that (like all programs) got expensive and I didn't have the time to make the meetings so I stopped going but I continued following the program (point system).

Then my sister told me about this site in April 2009. Since then, I journal what I eat here and I journal my exercises too.

I recently joined my company's Wellness Center. I do cardio everyday and weight machines every other day. On weekends I walk (briskly) to the store for a bottle of water. The distance is 3 miles. I walk it in 45 min - 1 hour. Depending on my mood. I will say my ipod is what keeps me going. I love music and listening (to all kinds) make me want to move.

The Wellness Center I joined also have classes that I am taking. Monday and Thursday I do Zumba (I LOVE LOVE that class) and Tuesday and Thursday I do Yoga (I LOVE LOVE LOVE that class).

So bottom line - the diet I am following is trying to plan healthy meals, try to not eat out a lot, and move, move, move. In my opinion, moving is key to any weight loss.

Hope this answers your question and I hope it helps!