Gluten-Free newbie to MFP!

Options
Hello everyone!! I am a newbie here and I am a gluten-free eater! I would love to add some gluten-free friends or others that share my weight loss goals! :)

I am trying to get "skinny fit" versus "skinny fat." I would rather weigh 130lbs of lean muscle then be 120lbs of fat. I have been working out 4 days a week doing weight lifting and cardio and have noticed a huge difference in my body, however I have a hard time with eating right which is why I am here! I need to count my calories and water intake in order to stay on track and this is the most user friendly sight I have ever used!

Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• mearow
    mearow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have celiac's so I get ya! I also have over a hundred pounds to lose so Im not sure how much encouragement I would be on the muscle side of things. =) Anyway this place is great and it will keep you honest on your intake!
  • hollyrayanne
    Options
    I'd love to add you as a friend, hopefully we can trade some gluten-free recipes! I've only been doing this for about a month now and I have noticed a HUGE difference. I feel so much better!
  • JMDavis10
    Options
    I just started being gluten free as of the first of the year, it seems to be helping so I will definitely continue with it! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jiggy_gibby
    Options
    I dropped gluten 90% of time (not due to celiac but ulcerative colitis) and soy 99% of time. Good to meet you... and yes, gf recipe sharing would be welcome.
  • kls38
    kls38 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just been diagnosed with interstitial cystitis or IC bladder disease. Took docs since June 2010 to figure things out. Just went gluten free beginning of January after my third surgery.

Would like to find friends to swap recipes with?