Recipe calculator?

Options
kbbeale
kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
I saw someone refer to entering a recipe into the "recipe calculator". Im curious where I can find this?! I wish there was an easier way to calcualte the nutrition info on a recipe with lots of ingredients.

Replies

• joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Under tools. I had a hard time with the serving size part of it.
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    food>> recipe>> add new

its great use it all the time
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Click on the Food tab, then on the right there is a tab for recipes. Enjoy!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You can add recipes under the food tab. It bites when you have a lot of ingredients but do it once and you'll never have to do it again.
  • cnhanson
    Options
    Try This: Click on the FOOD tab, then RECIPES then Add New Recipe. That should take you there. I love the recipe calculator! Although figuring out how many servings a casserole is can be a bit tricky. I used water and measured how many cups my casserole dish holds. Figured I'd eat between 1-2 cups at a time.
  • Jenatello
    Jenatello Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Under the Food tab is a Recipe button. Click that and then to the right is a Enter New Recipe button. Click that and then add in all of your ingredients and how many serving of each you are using. :)
  • ReluctantKiller
    Options
    Hit the Food tab then Recipes... to the right you'll see a button "Enter New Recipe".... simple process and works like a charm.... add the ingredients like you'd put in on your food diary and put in how many servings the recipe makes!
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Other than the one on this site...

http://www.foodlady.com/WWxls.php

Not exactly what you are looking for, but I think it would work... it tracks calories, fat, protein, and carbs and then it also gives you weight watchers points.
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It is a little time consuming, but I like to enter them for the recipes I make often. Go to "Food", then Recipes, then add recipe. That's it!
  • Coleyrole
    Options
    you can click on food and my recipes and add new recipe. then just add your serving size and add ingredients. I do it all the time on this website :)
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    After I make the dish, if its something like chili or soup, I measure out how many cups it made before I serve it. Its a pain to do that, and creates more dishes, but at least I know how many one cup servings it makes. I have 4 pages of recipes, I use it all the time!!!
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    After I make the dish, if its something like chili or soup, I measure out how many cups it made before I serve it. Its a pain to do that, and creates more dishes, but at least I know how many one cup servings it makes. I have 4 pages of recipes, I use it all the time!!!

Do they have a way yet that we can share our MFP recipes?