New here and could use some friends :)

Options
2012 is MY year to get healthy and get down a few pounds so I'm comfortable in my own skin again! I was referred here by a good friend and so far I'm loving all the tips, suggestions, support and help. I dropped 3lbs in the first two weeks and completely changed my eating habits for the better :smile: My lifelong goal is to keep my eating habits and excercise routine as part of my everyday life but my short term goal is to drop 15-20 lbs by April 1st.

I don't have many friends on here so feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• tokes
    tokes Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi there - we have similar target for weight loss am hoping for 20lbs! - I'll add you :-)
  • michaelmarie
    Options
    Hi, im kinda new too....would like to lose 10# but realy just want to get healthy and excercise daily.
  • Sazkia120
    Sazkia120 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ive only been doing on this 2 weeks, wanting to lose 10 pounds. feel free to add me
  • deeswife
    Options
    Hi there - we have similar target for weight loss am hoping for 20lbs! - I'll add you :-)
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to the forums too! Welcome and good luck :-)
  • Kaymoney24
    Options
    Hi we have similar goals. I want to lose 15-20 pounds by this summer. In order to help with that I joined to run a half marathon in June. Its been a challenge since Im not to fond of running, but I figured it will push me. Im also in Denver. The half marathon is in Estes Park if you would like to join. Good luck to you!

Kristina
  • xtinashort
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new too, Just started a month ago. I have similar goals as well =) I want to get in the habit of eating healthy and exercising as a part of my daily routine. In a month I've lost 6 lbs, and tho it may not sound like much in a month, I feel really good about it that I didn't lose it by crash dieting but the healthy way.

I will add you for sure! Keep up the good work!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Close to the same goals! I have about 17lbs more to lose. Feel free to add me for support.
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    I'm trying to lose about 25lbs more so feel free to add me!! :happy:
  • Calibayby
    Calibayby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have about the same amount....I will add you :smile: