no energy

Options
:(

I have no energy to go to the gym today.. I had a yogurt, 10 almonds, 2 apples and a strong coffee and 2 hours later im still feeling soooo tired. My day off from work but I will be out in the evening... Any suggestions anyone?? :)
I feel braindead too from lack of chocolate and wine..

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I am also feeling a lack of energy. I can't seem to will myself to move a lot today.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I promise if you go, start moving, 10 minutes in you will feel energetic.

Try it! :flowerforyou:
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Maybe today is no energy day because I feel the SAME way. I got up...half an hour later, I MADE myself turn Turbo Jam on and 8 minutes of half-hearted punches and jabs later, I just turned it off....I am drained! Hope you find your mojo today!!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    You had some protein and some fiber, but I don't see any carbs! Carbs are NOT the enemy, ladies, eat something with carbs and you will get a little umph. Certain people cannot eat them, that's understood. But if you're okay to have some, that might be exactly what you need most for energy.
  • honey2101
    honey2101 Posts: 29
    Options
    Thank you :))
  • jamielbeck
    jamielbeck Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Go to the gym, you'll have energy once you start moving...it always works better than caffeine for me!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    You had some protein and some fiber, but I don't see any carbs! Carbs are NOT the enemy, ladies, eat something with carbs and you will get a little umph. Certain people cannot eat them, that's understood. But if you're okay to have some, that might be exactly what you need most for energy.

apples have carbs. plenty of carbs. about 15 to 20 carbs for a medium sized apple.

BUT

from what I can tell it looks like you had about 250 calories for breakfast. 2 hours ago. So, where's the snack? You need more then 250 calories before lunch.