Anyone watch The Bachelor?

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Yes, mindless TV! That's the point!!

Anyway, am I the only one that covers my eyes in horror when they start singing to him?? I mean, it's gutsy to do that on national TV BUT jeeeeeze! Are they all trying to out sing each other???

Also, SOMEONE needs to explain to them that when they get drunk and act stupid, they are doing so in front of thousands????

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Yes, mindless TV! That's the point!!

Anyway, am I the only one that covers my eyes in horror when they start singing to him?? I mean, it's gutsy to do that on national TV BUT jeeeeeze! Are they all trying to out sing each other???

Also, SOMEONE needs to explain to them that when they get drunk and act stupid, they are doing so in front of thousands????
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I watch..not sure why b/c those girls always act so stupid. I hope their momma's are proud of them. They are just fine, upstanding members of our society. I hope I was not that stupid when I was in my early 20s.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I don't watch it because I think it's degrading to those girls to fight over one man :tongue:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Do the girls seem a tad bit less classy this season? I mean, they're all fairly young and terribly less mature.

I'm just not a fan of any of them.
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    I watched....but I think next week I'm busy cleaning the lint out of my belly button or some other equally important task.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that each season gets raunchier? :noway:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yes, SO raunchy! It is crazy!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I just would never compete with other women for a man. Either he likes me or he doesn't. I just can't imagine being on a date with him and not wondering what he did witht the girl the night before.
    Just doesn't seem like anything he said would be sincere because he probably said the same thing to all the other ones. I just couldn't do it. And I certainly wouldn't go on tv and say that I am madly in love with him only to have him dump me the next day. I mean, you know if someone has the same feelings for you or not. I think I watched maybe 2 or 3 episodes and I just couldn't get into it.

Just my 2 cents

Memaw
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I think the Bachelor is turning into Rock of Love.
    ...which is my guilty pleasure.

At least on Rock of Love they know they're trashy!!!
  • Mtscruffy
    Mtscruffy Posts: 28
    Options
    I watch too - I like making fun of these girls that are on. It's pure entertainment for me and the singing this season is OVER THE TOP. But, so funny.