What's your reward?

Options
kealey1318
kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
What is your reward for hitting your goals, whatever they may be? It could be short-term, long-term, whatever...

If I get to 175, I will be getting $1,500. I would like to get an Elliptigo with my reward... ;o)

Replies

• TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Wow that's a nice reward. I don't have one yet. But my reward if I win this challenge at my gym in march will be an ipad 2 and an upright bike. I hope I win.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    My reward will be fitting into this amazing pair of jeans (serious bell bottoms, hip huggers too, Lucky Brand) that I got at an amazing price ($30) and have never quite fit into, though now less than ever.
  • kealey1318
    Options
    Both of those sound GREAT!!! :o) @Tattoo - I hope you win your challenge! I'm rootin' for ya!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Well, I suppose it would be looking good in a bikini for my trip to Miami in April. It's also, coincidentally, right after my 31st birthday. So I guess looking good for my birthday is my reward :)
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    30lbs lost=skydiving

60lbs lost=night out at the club/bar with my girlfriends

90lbs lost=paris :)

I want to start rewarding myself for workouts done, because I'm not getting to the gym like I should.
  • kealey1318
    Options
    Well, I suppose it would be looking good in a bikini for my trip to Miami in April. It's also, coincidentally, right after my 31st birthday. So I guess looking good for my birthday is my reward :)

I think that's a great reward! I am hoping that I can get under 200 before my birthday on July 18th. I am at 237 as of this morning so it's a stretch, but it's only just over 1.5 pounds a week. Happy Birthday in advance!
  • kealey1318
    Options
    30lbs lost=skydiving

60lbs lost=night out at the club/bar with my girlfriends

90lbs lost=paris :)

I want to start rewarding myself for workouts done, because I'm not getting to the gym like I should.

Wow, those are really cool! I couldn't do skydiving but more power to you! :o) I envy anyone with that much courage!
  • KTStylz
    Options
    If I hit my ultimate goal, I don't care if I have to take out a new credit card just to pay for them, I want to purchase floor seats to a Celtics game!!

Small goals along the way will be whatever is relevant at that time in my life...might be a tanning session or a drive to the beach, etc.
  • louannlu1
    Options
    Wow, that thing looks totally weird! No sitting on the bike? What the???? lol Hmmmm, my reward will just have to be....I'll feel soooo much better!! lol
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a date
    Bikini for this summer
    A new sewing machine
  • Niki130
    Niki130 Posts: 85
    Options
    A cute sports bra and matching shorts that always look so cute on skinny girls. :-p