Stopped using this app

Options
Until they create a way to enter general weight lifting, i'm done with this app. I'm not inputting every single exercise with weight amounts and number of reps. The average adult can expect to burn between about 180 and 500 calories an hour lifting weights. Just add that in and put low medium and high intensity.

Replies

• nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    there is an option under cardio for strenth training. thats what i use.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options

I do the same. I'm glad that it's there. Also, you can create your own category. So if you used an HRM, maybe you could make your own category then choose it. Then punch in your calories burned based off what your HRM reads.
  • Shoechick5
    Shoechick5 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

I do the same. I'm glad that it's there. Also, you can create your own category. So if you used an HRM, maybe you could make your own category then choose it. Then punch in your calories burned based off what your HRM reads.

That makes 3 of us.
  • shakashiri
    Options
    found it thanks. it said an hour of strength training for me is 245 calories burned. sounds about right
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Until they create a way to enter general weight lifting, i'm done with this app. I'm not inputting every single exercise with weight amounts and number of reps. The average adult can expect to burn between about 180 and 500 calories an hour lifting weights. Just add that in and put low medium and high intensity.

Don't log your exercise calories and come up with your own calorie goals with your activity level factored in. Its what I do.