I am new and over age 55 any senior friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    There's a grou "Losing 50 in my 50's It is a great group - we are all in our 50's and really support each other"

This sounds good to me................I would join the group
  • belgianal
    Options
    Hello, I sent you a request to be my friend. My wife and I used to live in Falls City from 1983 to 1986. I graduated from Peru State College.:happy:
  • patriciatodd
    patriciatodd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    AMEN!! sister. I am with you all the way. sounds like we have walked the same battle blowing the same horn. I would love to be your friend. I am a christian I live in st louis, MO (outside of st louis) I have kids still 16, 19 girls and 32 son all at home. I seem to take care of my kids better than I take care of my self. write me love to meet you and be your christian sister. Patty Todd is my name.
  • patriciatodd
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I am a christian I live in st louis, MO (outside of st louis) I have kids still 16, 19 girls and 32 son all at home. I seem to take care of my kids better than I take care of my self. write me love to meet you and be your christian sister. Patty Todd is my name.
  • patriciatodd
    Options
    what a cool saying in my 50's losing 50. count me in. patty in st louis MO
  • patriciatodd
    Options
    love to be your friend, I have found that people that are in their 50 and above are nice people. my name is patty I I am a christian I live in st louis, MO (outside of st louis) I have kids still 16, 19 girls and 32 son all at home. I seem to take care of my kids better than I take care of my self. write me love to meet you and be your christian sister. Patty Todd is my name
  • patriciatodd
    Options
    love to be your friend, I have found that people that are in their 50 and above are nice people. my name is patty I I am a christian I live in st louis, MO (outside of st louis) I have kids still 16, 19 girls and 32 son all at home. I seem to take care of my kids better than I take care of my self. write me love to meet you and be your christian sister. Patty Todd is my name
  • missdabby
    missdabby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you can add me...I'm a proud grandma too : )
  • TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    I am 50 and would love to give some support. It helps me stay on track too. Good Luck!
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I never considered myself as a senior!

I am getting ready to celebrate the 24th anniversary of my 29th birthday. I lost my weight 4 years ago and I am here to maintain my weight. Through my experience you can do this. My best advise is to track your food intake, track again, and then track some more. Every bite, lick, nibble and taste! Measure & weigh your food, research easy, clean food, recipes, eat fresh, non processed food. I still use my digital kitchen scale every day! Never trust your eyes to get it right.

Exercise for good health, eat to lose weight. Its a slow process, but oh so worth it in the end.
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    55 in July here! I'll friend you!
  • mlang1955
    mlang1955 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 56, soon to be 57, and I certainly do not consider myself a senior. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like! Welcome to MFP.