workout dvd for beginners

Options
I am just starting out with the exercise dvd and dont want anything too hard. Once I have got better I am planning to get the 30DS but can anyone name me some easy workout dvds please

Replies

• Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    if you want really simple. Leslie sansone is about as easy as it gets.
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone, its power walking w some light aerobics
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Id just go for 30 DS! Stay on level one as long as you want, im 200 pounds and after 5-8 days I felt better and better and can do them now without feeling like im dying in the morning.
  • ebaywidow
    Options
    Might seem kinda corney but I love "Jane Fonda's Complete Workout." It's from the 80's but still gets the job done :)
  • wakeywildcat
    wakeywildcat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I agree Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds, you can get 1 to 5 mile walks check youtube x
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Several of the Gunnar Peterson's Core Secrets workouts with a fitness ball are fairly easy but effective! A good way to build up some strength before diving into the deep end with Jillian! Good luck to you!

Another thought! If you can find any of Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies..very old school but fun! I like the fact he has "real" people doing the routines, not just super fit folks!
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The first dvd i bought was biggest loser 'last chance workout' it wasn't easy at first but after a few days you get the hang of it and it really helped jump start my weight loss i would recommend it any day
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I love 30 day shred, and also biggest loser cardio videos. I have learned some nice work outs from my boot camp using just body weight. they tend to need a swiss ball though.
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    Thanks everyone I have brought the 30 day shred because a lot of people use it on here and say its good
  • busey
    busey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Why wait to do the 30 day shred, you can absolutely do it. Yes it's going to be hard in the beginning but totally doable!!
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Id just go for 30 DS! Stay on level one as long as you want, im 200 pounds and after 5-8 days I felt better and better and can do them now without feeling like im dying in the morning.

I started with 30ds with no prior exercise for like atleast a year. Big mistake in my experience. I couldn't walk for several days, I was SO sore. I kept at it but eventually it took a toll on my knees. I have been exercising regularly since Oct. and now I feel like I am more prepared to do the shred. Actually I find level 2 easier for me.