Logging 30DS

Options
I need help. I just started day 1/Level 1 on 30DS but have no idea how to log it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• janenightingale
    janenightingale Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Circuit training. /thread
  • Cris725
    Cris725 Posts: 81
    Options
    Circuit training. /thread

For the full 30 minutes?
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training for 20 minutes - I figure the workout itself, minus the warm-up and cool-down.
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I do circuit training for 25 minutes.
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    And congrats for starting! I'm on level 3 day 7....looking forward to finishing, and starting her "6 pack abs in 6 weeks" next!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you can create your own and log it in manually. That's what I do when my workouts are listed on MFP
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Circuit training
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Do circuit training and for 25. I weight 162 approximately and burn between 220-270, depending on how hard I work and what day I'm on according to my HRM. ;-)
  • ChrisBrown3107
    ChrisBrown3107 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I created my own exercise item for it as I now use a heart rate monitor. It generally still comes in the same as logging it as Cardio for 25mins though, roughly around 250 calories.
  • Cris725
    Cris725 Posts: 81
    Options
    You guys are all so helpful. Thank you. :)
  • newlal01
    Options
    Take your measurements!!!

Bust at widest part.
    Inch above belly button
    At belly button
    Hips at widest part
    Arms at widest part
    Thighs at widest part.

Weight loss isn't as big as the inches/cm lost for most they say. There is probably a support group out there too. I know they start up around the first of the month. I am in one for the last month but had to take some time off. I am still happy with the results and have fired back up tonight on level two.
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I log it as 27 minutes of circuit training, during which I burn 250-270 calories, depending on the day.
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    agreed!!!! take your measurements! it is so fun to watch the fat just melt away and it helps on those weeks that the scale doesn't move! You will be sad if you don't measure! I am so glad I did!