Do dog owners and their dogs resemble each other?

Options
Whatcha think?
Yes, about half the time. Definitely a correlation?
Yes, I see this frequently?
No, this is just a fig of your imaginationality?
No, but I eat like my dog?
:laugh:

Leafgreen :drinker:

========
AD REMOVED

Replies

• Leafgreen
    Options
    Whatcha think?
    Yes, about half the time. Definitely a correlation?
    Yes, I see this frequently?
    No, this is just a fig of your imaginationality?
    No, but I eat like my dog?
    :laugh:

Leafgreen :drinker:

========
    AD REMOVED
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    :explode: SPAMMER!!!!!:explode:
  • Leafgreen
    Options
    Spammer? What are you talking about? You got problems with lighthearted posts?
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I made $382 in three evenings at home on my PC with www.[AD REMOVED].com.
    Not spam???
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    she doesn't have a problem with light-hearted posts. she has a problem with the ad at the bottom. it's as simple as that.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    she doesn't have a problem with light-hearted posts. she has a problem with the ad at the bottom. it's as simple as that.
    Thank you for clearing that up sophialittle :bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Leafgreen
    Options
    Ok, but it's not an ad. I don't work for them, and I don't get any benefit like a referral fee, because as you can see it's just a plain reference.

I just wanted to share with others about AD REMOVED.com, because has helped me get through some tough financial times lately. Last month I couldn't make rent, and their payment made the difference. This month's the same actually. :heart:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    It's not really you Leaf, but thanks for clearing it up. We are just all very protective of the site, and we see some spammers come on from time to time and try to peddle stuff. If we weren't so into the site I guess it wouldn't care so much, but we try to keep it pristine (a very rare thing for the web) and thus the reaction by people. I should mention, I don't speak for them, I just think I know why this would happen.
    So hopefully you don't take it personally, its just our over protective nature seeping out. :smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I'm sorry if I offended you Mista Green Leaf:bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • sophialittle
    Options
    thank you for clarifying. we are used to people setting up profiles just to advertise about weight loss gimmicks, so my apologies!:ohwell: good luck on your weight loss and yes, i think people look freakishly similiar to their dogs sometimes :laugh:
  • K.Ann
    K.Ann Posts: 37
    Options
    I will have to agree that's a spammer. It's obvious how he post the same message awhile ago it doesn't mean anything. I think the picture is gross also.
  • K.Ann
    K.Ann Posts: 37
    Options
    He doesn't even have any goals for weight loss on his profile, puh leeze!
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options

When I clik on K.Ann it takes me to my own home page. When I clik on anyone else I go to their page. So why would that be? Doesnt make sence. I was going to leave Kann a message but I can only go to my own page. Help.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

When I clik on K.Ann it takes me to my own home page. When I clik on anyone else I go to their page. So why would that be? Doesnt make sence. I was going to leave Kann a message but I can only go to my own page. Help.

It does that to me too Lolly! HUH

Anyway....guys..if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....you know the rest. Good job on plugging that website a second time leafgreen! I refinanced with my bank not too long ago and they helped me so maybe I should advertise for them on my posts....NOT! The more you speak to this guy, the more chances he has to plug his ads.
  • sophialittle
    Options
    lorelei-when i click on kann's profile, it brings me to my homepage too! weird. . .