Question about MFP Calorie Goals

Options
How often do most of you change your calorie goals? Just interested in whether or not people change them every time they weigh in, or just keep their starting calorie goal all the way through?

Replies

• mamatoo
    mamatoo Posts: 10
    Options
    Good question I've never changed mine because I never really thought of it. I thought maybe your suppose to leave it the same till you reach your goal:) Maybe I'll learn something from your post. Thanks for posting
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Once I lost 10 lbs it automatically asked me if I wanted to recalculate my caloric goals/intake.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    If you use the ones MFP sets for you, they update after every 10 pounds that you lose.
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Friday, and every Friday I update my fitness profile so that it recalculates my calories.
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Friday, and every Friday I update my fitness profile so that it recalculates my calories.

same here
    I update every time I lose a kg
  • r_keller
    Options
    Interesting! Thanks for all the responses :) I noticed a small drop in my daily deficit when I went to change my macros a few weeks ago, and was just curious what other people's methods were. :smile: