Ready for a change!

Options
Hi all :) My name is Shauna. I am 24 years old. I have a 3 year old daughter, a 1.5 year old daughter, a 3 year old step-daughter, 5 year old step-son and 10 year old step-son. I work a full time job as an accounting clerk, commuting 45 miles to work and 45 miles back home every single day. As I'm sure you have figured out, I have a VERY busy lifestyle. It makes it hard to fit in exercise and healthy eating, but I need a change. At the end of my pregnancy with my 1 year old daughter I had gained 67 LBS!!! Before I got pregnant with her I was trying to lose weight and gave up when I found I was pregnant. After having my daughter I have lost all 67 lbs (some just from having the baby), but my goal is to lose 50 lbs. I would love some support, stories and encouragement from others who live a busy lifestyle like myself. Some recipe ideas would be great if anyone would like to share those as well. I can't wait to complete this journey and learn to live happy again!!

Replies

• kennithya85
    Options
    Good luck on your new Journey, I have a desk job as well and with my busy life it is hard to eat healthy and exercise. You just have to make time. I have 45 Lbs that i want to lose. But i start making my meals for lunch at night instead of buying food and also working out after i put the kids to bed for 30 minutes.