Looking for UK friends :)

Options
Hi all!

Im Claire, 24 from Dudley, West Midlands! Feel free to add me :) Looking for support in losing weight for my holiday to Egypt in May!

Hope everyone is doing well....i love using my fitness pal!!

Replies

• carlie_carl
    Options
    I so wish I was going to Egypt in may, Ive heard its slightly warmer than Hull :-P
  • crazyasadaizy
    Options
    I certainly hope it will be!!! Going all inclusive so the plan is to lose a stone and then put it all back on again by gorging on the free food and cocktail brought to my sun lounger!! Haha!! :)
  • gigglepiggle
    gigglepiggle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh some sunshine would be sooooo good now, it's been so cold the last couple of days bbrrrrrr

I'm in Malvern, UK, not so far from you :)
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Im from Cardiff in South Wales :D.. dont have any UK friends on here i dont think lol so feel free to add me anyone!

Im 22 and i have a 2year old lil man aswel.
  • crazyasadaizy
    Options
    Yeah it has been freeeeezing hasnt it....thats why i made the boyfriend whip out his credit card on sunday and book it up!! At least we havent had any snow like last year....well we havent here in Dudley anyway, although it did keep trying to today!!
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I certainly hope it will be!!! Going all inclusive so the plan is to lose a stone and then put it all back on again by gorging on the free food and cocktail brought to my sun lounger!! Haha!! :)

I dont blame ya, Id do the same :-) do catch some rays and enjoy the sunshine you lucky so n so lol
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ooho where abouts are you going in Egypt? I love Egypt - went 3 times last year!!! I'm UK based as well so add me :) xx

Claire
  • CoralBreeze
    Options
    Egypt is absolutely lovely! you'll love it!
    I'm from Manchester by the way everyone :)
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm new on here and from UK so feel free to add.
    Egypt?? you lucky thing! I'm hoping to do a 4x4 off road self drive holiday in Iceland, or America with friends.

Kim