my one year journey...making the wife proud!

Options
Just wanted to help throw out some motivation to all my fellow MFP compatriots working hard to make a change in their lives. When I started, I had no accountability in my life, I could barely do 5 push-ups on my knees and could do zero pull ups. I never let myself get down, I worked hard, I scaled my progress..and now a year year later, I warm up with 50 push ups and 30 pullups! I mixed in a blend of p90X and Insanity and it has been a life changer.

The best thing to come out of it was how proud it made my wife feel that her husband was working hard and getting healthy for our family. I wanted to to do something nice for my wife because of all the support she gave me. Here are some BEFORE and AFTER pictures of us:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309279399124753&set=a.301516903234336.81825.201972076522153&type=3&theater

If you like them, please support us and "LIKE" them on Facebook.

Good luck to everyone and keep believing in yourself!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!