Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
So I wanted to buy the new 90 day program Jillian Michaels has out, Body Revoluion. Went to the site last week and you could purchase and went there today and you have to be put on an email list and it says coming soon! What gives??? Anyone know??

Replies

• mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that it isn't released yet. It looks like parts of the ads are being "leaked". There's a similar set by Jay C. Go to You tube and search Jcore eric...There are other testimonials but I like looking at this one. Lol .This one isn't release yet either. I just noticed that the marketing was similar.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....last week on the site I could put it in my shopping cart and everything and it showed everything you would get and shipping costs, the whole deal!???? Guess I'll have to keep checking back :(
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing and actually ordered it and now the website is back to saying coming soon so I'm not sure if I'm still going to recieve it but the charge is pending on my account so frustrating!
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I saw the info-mercial this morning...guess you have to call and actually talk to someone to order it...the website still says "coming soon". I really just want the dvd's, not the other stuff that comes with it. Guess we will have to wait. But that's ok, I still have 2 or 3 of her dvd's I haven't done yet, so by the time I finish those, body revolution will be at WalMart! ;-)
  • soccer5101
    soccer5101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My sister actually saw an ad for this and went to her website and ordered it. We got it within 7 days.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    $400!? $400 for a DVD!? Are you effin' kidding me!?? WHO has that kind of money!?
    Imma tell you if I got $400 to blow, I'm putting it towards a TRIP - I'm not nuts
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    $400!? $400 for a DVD!? Are you effin' kidding me!?? WHO has that kind of money!?
    Imma tell you if I got $400 to blow, I'm putting it towards a TRIP - I'm not nuts

wut? it's not $400, it's $120...