Fitbit and opinions

Options
Please give me your information or thoughts about using a fitbit please.

Replies

• gustiegirl
    Options
    I love it! It has given me new motivation to see the numbers on the fitbit. It syncs really easy with myfitnesspal.
  • Anuttybuckeye
    Options
    Seconded.
  • Lollliiipopzzzz
    Options
    I have the fitbit and it's great. I just found out about the ExerSpy. Check it out. It seems to be better. More expensive though. Never tried it but I heard good things about it.
  • ganesha303
    ganesha303 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Love my FitBit.
  • sco8462
    sco8462 Posts: 34
    Options
    I've only had it since this past Saturday, but I love it. I saw some of the reviews, but I haven't had the same issues. Its ridiculously easy to use. At first I had trouble getting it to do things and syncing everything up, but I went back and read the instructions and then it all worked out.

I am particularly impressed with the dashboard. There is a lot of great information that I believe will be helpful, but we are still in early days. I have a very sedentary work life, but I find that since I wear it every day all the time, I am moving around more because I want to see the numbers go up. I don't care about the calorie burn per se, I'm on a program and I stick with what the nutritionist has me doing. But, this is getting me more active.

I also like that its small. We have a company event this Saturday and I can easily hook it to my bra inside my dress and no one will know I'm counting cardio while I'm dancing the night away.
  • Gshields42
    Options
    Same here!
  • Pansy08
    Pansy08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have had my Fitbit since April 2011, love how it motvates me to move!!!