NINJA v. VITAMIX

Options
Hey guys .. I'm doing some research as of which blender to get, since my old one finally bit the dust.

At this point, the only difference I can see in the 2 blenders is the price. If you have a preference.. tell me why.. not just which one you like the best.. Has anyone used both?

Let me know. Thanks!

Replies

• karenhs2
    karenhs2 Posts: 197
    Options
    I am currently researching myself and I looked hard at the Ninja thinking YAY, something that would work for less. But after reading multiple reviews about how freaking sharp the blades are, I am not going to get it with children in the house (I don't have room to keep everything really separate.

I am going to bite the bullet and get a Blendtec. I have had a Vitamix before and they are great machines. I am going with Blendtec this time so it will fit in the space that I have for it. Here is a good comparison:
    http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/robyn-recommendations/blenders/best-blender/

Lots of people love the Ninja and if the blades aren't an issue for you, it is certainly a lot cheaper.
  • AnaVerasGettingFit
    AnaVerasGettingFit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Vitamix all the way, no contest. Unless it's a price issue, of course, then go with what you can afford. If it's just easy things you want to make where any blender will do, go with the Ninja. Want smooth smoothies or to pulverize anything, the Vitamix can handle that.