Hi, I'm Beth

Options
My personal trainer gave me this website today, I am a nutrition major and hope that I can learn from others as well as for myself. It seems like it will be much easier to count the calories and be accoountable for what I put in my mouth. We'll see how it works!

Replies

• Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • thosnjudy
    thosnjudy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! I'm somewhat new to this site but I'm adicted to it. I'm watching my calories and walking and the weight is coming off!!! I feel great too!! Drink lots of water and eat salads too.
  • peoplecanchange
    Options
    hi beth this website is amazing i was at a different one about a week ago and it did not have all the benefits like this one i have lost 7 pounds in a week and i am so happy and i wish you the best of luck on your journey to good health:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best site ever. You will love this site. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: